Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sober

I dont want to be the girl who laughs the loudestOr the girl who never
wants to be alone. I dont wanna be there calling 4o'clock in the morning
Cause Im the only one in the world that wont be home.

The sun is blinding, I stayed up againI am finding that
that's not the way i want my story to end.
Im safe up high, nothing can touch mebut why do i feel the party's over?
No pain inside, your like perfectionso how do i feel this good sober.

I dont wanna be the girl that has to fill the silence.
The quiet scares me it screams the truth please dont tell me
that we had that conversationI wont remember, save your breath
cause whats the use.

The night is calling?And it whispers to me softly come and playIm falling
and if i let myself go im the only one to blame.
When it's good, then it's good, it's good till it goes bad
till you're trying to find the you that you once hadI have heard myself cry
never again.
Broken down in agony just trying to find a fit

No comments: