Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Broken



Everyday i think of all the things that have gone wrong in my life;
Sometimes i think that you of all people are the one who is so wrong in my life.

When i look in the mirror i see someone i have no idea who she is, i try and thinkso hard how everything had gone so wrong.

Moving on does not seem to be an option as much as you tell me it is.

I know eventually I will move on but for now, where im at is where i belong.

I Dont love you but i do feel anger and frustration for you.

I call you a coward because you can not admit what you feel
.
what the hell moving on doesnt feel so great but to sacrafice something that we have had for several years, it just doesnt seem worth it.

I lie 99.5% of the time i LOVE YOU, but shit never going to be loved back.

No comments: