Sunday, January 17, 2010

According To You

According to you Im stupid, Im useless I can't do anything right Accoring to you, Im difficult hard to please, forever changing my mind, Im a mess in a dress!

But accoding to him, Im beautiful, incredible he cant get me out of his head, Accoring to him Im funny, irresistable, everything he ever wanted.

Everything is opposite, I dont feel like stopping it So tell me what i got to lose, he's into me forevery thing im not.

Accoring to you Im boring, Im moody and you cant take me any place According to you i suck at telling jokes cause i always give it away. Im the girl with the worst attention span; Your the boy that puts up with that.



I need to feel appreciated im not hated, why cant you seem me through his eyes Its to bad your making me decide.



But according to me you're stupid, you're useless, you can't do anything right. But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible, he can't get me out of his head. According to him I'm funny, irresistible, everything he ever wanted. Everything is opposite, I don't feel like stopping it, baby tell me what I got to lose. He's into me for everything I'm not.



No comments: